The 2021 ATSA Conference will be a virtual conference hosted from 7-12 June by the University of Ghana.
Click here to register for the conference.
The call for papers is available here.
- 1 November 2020: Submissions for abstracts opens;
- 10 January 2021: Submissions close and review process starts;
- 30 March 2021: Participants are notified about the outcome of the review process;
- 1 April 2021: Early-bird registration for conference opens;
- 15 April 2021: Early-bird registration for conference closes;
- 16 April 2021: Regular registration for conference opens;
- 15 May 2021: Regular registration for conference closes;
- 7-12 June 2021: Second ATSA
Abstract of roughly 300 words can be sent to Mr. Luke Liebzie of the Scientific Committee of ATSA 2021 at email@example.com. Abstracts should include complete information of the author(s), contact details, institution and key words.
Please note: Participants whose abstracts were accepted for the 2020 conference will automatically be invited to register for the conference and do not need to resubmit abstracts.